Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bespin Not Working Again...

It had been a little while since I had worked on Bespin, being so busy with a number of other assignments the past month, but I remembered that jviereck had mentioned a bug regarding the issue of code commenting failing to display on page load until start of comment appears. I tried to reproduce this bug but unfortunately I could not load up Bespin client anymore. I pulled the newest Bespin from the repository and it came up like the attached picture. Hopefully I can resolve this soon so I can get working on some code commenting bug or any other.

I haven't been getting enough time to work on open source stuff due to assignments keeping me busy, but I'd really like to because I really enjoy it. I also look forward to starting work on my prj666 project come the summer. Just have to get these assignments out of the way...

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Depending on how long it's been since you updated, you'll want to update bespinserver, bespinclient *and* sproutcore. To update sproutcore, use this command in bespinclient:

    paver install_sproutcore -f

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain brother.. Its a shame when technical difficulties get in the way of getting work done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kevin and Anthony. I updated just bespinclient a couple of days later (being today, April 8th, and it works now.

    ReplyDelete