Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bespin Working Again

I updated my Bespin pull after a couple of days of trying to understand why it's not working properly and it is now looking and working better than ever. It appears that it has a new title screen which gives it a whole new initial look. I tried to reproduce the 'code-commenting failing to show' bug but it was unsuccessful and I was unable to reproduce the bug. Now to find another bug to work on, unfortunately Java and C++ are taking up a lot of my time and the last week of school is upon us. I need more time!!! I was kind of hoping that strike happened lol because I knew that it was going to be hard to keep up with everything but it did not and now I fall behind. I will do my best to complete the next two bugs as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment