Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bug in Bespin ... the search...

After a few hours of searching in and around the area that was given to me inside my bug listing on bugzilla, I believe to have found the section in which the error lies. Inside bespinclient/plugins/supported/Editor/views there's a couple of javascript files called scroll.js and scroller.js. Around line 278 in scroller.js, the code begins focusing around whether the scrollbar is highlighted and has code such as:

_isHighlighted: function() {
return this._isMouseOver === true
this._mouseDownScreenPoint !== null;
},

which is just the first of many similar lines but that goes to show you it's discussing whether the scrollbar is highlighted based on the mouse-event, which is pretty close to focusing on my bug, being that the custom scrollbar doesn't change when the mouse scrolls over the scrollbar. It just stays as the regular mouse cursor, and that ain't right...unfortunately my brain is pretty fried right now due to my 3 hours of sleep last night so I will have to resume it in the morning. Wish me luck, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment