Monday, February 15, 2010

Did some testing for processing.js 0.5

I was sitting on irc the today, in processing.js, and was asked to do some testing for processing.js. A colleague and I went through the list of examples/demonstrations of what processing.js can do and reporting if they acted differently in different browsers, or did nothing at all. There were a few instances where the example did nothing and another couple of instances where it behaved unexpectedly. All in all, I found it interesting looking at the source code and seeing processing.js in further action. There was a list of like 50+ examples and we had to go through them all and saw a large variety of processing.js's power. The language does not seem to be a difficult one and I look forward to working with it further in my work with Bespin and beyond...

No comments:

Post a Comment