Saturday, February 20, 2010

Latest Bug 542578 Also Outdated

Well, Mr Patrick Walton, who seems to be a lead developer on Bespin, gave me bug 542578 yesterday when I found out that my bug was outdated and asked him if there are any current ones available. Unfortunately, that bug was also outdated...so this morning I was talking to a Mr Julian Viereck and he gave me a tried, tested and true bug that he said he wanted to work on but he'd save it for someone just starting out with Bespin. Lucky for me, I am that fellow, and he's guided me along with finding its location. I was somewhat frustrated last night after finding out that bug after bug seems to already be resolved, but after a good night's sleep and a bug truly in need of fixing, my mood is lifted and I am feeling much better.
Thank you Mr Julian Viereck, you have made my day...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Derek,

    This is my fault (sorry!). We've been very busy with the "reboot" of the Bespin project and have spent a good deal of time working outside of Bugzilla. Now that we're releasing Bespin Embedded releases regularly and are gearing up to release full Bespin releases, I'll be back in Bugzilla a lot more updating the bugs and ensuring that the list is current.

    Thanks for persevering (and thanks to Julian for helping you out!)

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete