Saturday, February 20, 2010

Trying to complete my build of FireFox to work on lab

Sooo I am having a bit of trouble with my bug so I thought I would let my mind dwell deep into the caverns of JavaScript and hopefully it would come up with something while I tried to build FireFox. Unfortunately, while trying to build FireFox, after installing the SDK and hoping that it would all be good from here on out, it's telling me that my gcc that came with cygwin can not execute binary files??
To be exact...it says...

checking for gcc... cl
checking whether the C compiler (cl ) works... no
configure error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.
*** Fix above errors and then restart with "make -f client.mk build"


Now...why in the world wouldn't my C compiler be working properly. It's obviously detected and it is evident that it is there...why in the world...would it...not be...working?
Frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment