Monday, February 15, 2010

Built Bespin Locally

In order to have full access to the files and to be able to test the environment properly, I have just built Bespin on my Windows laptop. I had to use cygwin and treat my computer like a Unix OS and I must say, it does a good job. The download/clone went flawlessly and I am now able to work on the bugs more effectively. I was unsure where to begin looking for the 'scrollbar cursor does not change' code in the repository but looking back at my bug page, a fellow by the name of Julian has implemented some code that could be useful for my bug. It seems that the code he edited was in this file:

plugins/supported/Editor/views/canvas.js


and is called from this file:

plugins/supported/Editor/views/text.js


This seems like a good place to start looking. Thank you Julian, wherever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment